2016-12-04

淨化昇華的神性紫色火焰

Orin's The Sacred Transmuting Violet Flame Meditation
淨化昇華的神性紫色火焰


〜歐林的靜心〜

歐林,以及所有的光之靈,問候大家。
In preparation for a great transmutation of energy,
focus now upon a great master, an enlightened one,
在準備接受巨大轉化能量之前,請先專注觀想一位靈性大師,一位開悟的眾生,
who holds the energy of transmutation, of bringing energy from one form into another.
祂擁有轉化的能量,可以將能量從一種形式轉化為另一種形式。
And this being is sending a ray of light to each one of you
that will enhance your ability to transform energy, to take it from one state into another.
這位大師正在傳送一道光給你們每個人,
這會加強你們「轉化能量」的能力,把能量從一個狀態轉化為另一個狀態。
And many other beings of light are joining, holding open a space.
還有許多光之靈一起加入、開啟、並且維持一個空間。
All of these beings are working with the seventh ray,
the incoming ray, the ray of alchemy, of transmutation, 
the ray of manifestation of light into form.
所有這些高靈都一起運作第七道光,那是神奇之光、轉化之光、展現為形體的光。
And we are calling now upon the power, and the light and energy,
現在我們呼請這個力量、這道光、這個能量,
I and all the beings of light with your guides,
to open up a space for you to have an experience of the transmuting sacred flame;
我與所有的光之靈和你們的指導靈一起,為你們開啟可體驗神性轉化火焰的空間,
an aspect, a part of, or God Itself, depending on your perspective.
這火焰是神的一個面向、神的一個部分、或是神的本身,依你的觀點而定。

So sense in front of you a living consciousness in the form of a sacred flame.
感覺在你面前有一道活生生的意識,以神性紫色火焰的形體出現。
Some see it as very tall, very enormous.
有些人看見它非常高、非常巨大。
Begin to fall into resonance with this flame. It is aware, alive.
現在開始與神性火焰共振。它是有知覺的,它是活生生的。
And as you fall into resonance with this, begin to move into this flame,
當你與它共振,開始進入這個火焰之中,
as if you are standing in the center of it, as if you are becoming this flame,
就像你站在火焰的中心,成為火焰的一部分
this sacred fire of transmutation, of taking you from one energy state into another.
這個神性火焰可以幫助你轉化昇華,可以把你帶到另一個能量狀態。

Find whatever you can of this,
and with your intention let it begin to come into your mind, your mental body,
儘你所能去觀察它,然後讓它進入你的頭腦,你的「思維體」,
and begin to burn away all limiting, imprisoning thoughts,
開始燃燒所有限制你的、束縛你的想法,
and mental concepts that do not reflect to you the light of the real,
but instead keep you trapped or stuck in a lesser vibration.
並且燃燒那些無法反應真實光明卻將你困在較低振動的想法和概念。
Let this transmuting flame begin to burn away all that says you are not perfect,
讓這個轉化火焰開始燃燒所有認為你不完美的想法,
all thoughts that are inaccurate reflections, distortions of reality.
燒掉所有不正確的投射,以及扭曲實相的想法。
And as this work is done, thoughts may come up as they are being burned away.
Just let them go, and know that this is perfect.
燃燒的時候,這些想法可能會浮現,就讓它們離開,並且明白這過程是完美的。
All the imperfect thought forms, from this and other lifetimes,
understandings that came from a lesser level of light,
燒掉所有來自前世今生不完美的思想,那些來自較低層次的見解,
all the thought forms that have blocked the light of the real, the light of the beautiful,
that have blocked the light from reaching you,
所有阻擋真理之光,阻礙美善之光,以及阻礙光明傳達的想法,
let these be burned away.
把這一切通通都燒掉!
Just affirm that you are ready to let them go,
and you give permission to this transmuting fire to release their hold over you.
只要申明:你已經準備好讓它們離開,而且你同意神性火焰釋放它們對你的羈絆。
And as this happens it is as if the sun, the light, 
is beginning to burst forth in your inner mind,
這時,就好像是太陽,那光明,開始在你的頭腦裡綻放光芒,










the rising sun of the east, the light of hope, of the future, of the new.
像旭日東昇,那是希望之光,未來之光,嶄新之光。
If you are ready, ask that anything,
any thought that has been an illusion, a misperception, that has kept you in a lesser pattern,
如果你準備好了,請求神性火焰燒掉任何把你困在較低模式中的幻想與錯覺,
ask that it be burned away so that you may see the new pattern that needs to emerge in your life.
讓你能看見在你的生活中需要展現的新模式。

And now let this violet flame that it is often called,
this transmuting flame, the sacred fire, come through your emotional body,
現在,讓這紫色火焰,轉化的火焰,神性的火焰,穿透你的「情緒體」,
removing the doubts, the fears, the insecurities, the desires,
除去所有的懷疑、恐懼、不安、和欲望,
all the lesser energies in your emotional body that stand like a fog between you and the light,
除去情緒體內所有較低的能量,它們像濃霧一般,阻隔在你和光明之間。
let this sacred fire burn through this fog so that the light of day may shine through you.
讓這個神性火焰燒穿這團迷霧,讓白晝之光照亮你。
Burning through the sense of helplessness or hopelessness, burning through any anger,
burning through any emotions that have held you back.
神性火焰燒掉無助感和絕望感,燒掉所有的憤怒,燒掉任何阻礙你進展的情緒。

And bring this into your etheric body, that blueprint that forms the physical,
that records all the lifetimes of experiences, a web of light.
現在,讓神性轉化火焰進入你的「乙太體」,
乙太體它是一種光網,形成肉身的藍圖,記錄了生生世世的體驗。
Let this flame burn through this web of light, erasing all memories of failure, discordance.
讓神性火焰燒透這個光網,消除所有失敗與不和諧的記憶。
Let it burn through all patterns of disease, limitations, disintegration.
讓它燒去所有疾病、限制、與衰退的模式。
This flame is all-powerful.
There is no energy it cannot transmute, no memory, no feeling, no thought.
神性火焰具有無上的力量沒有它無法轉化的能量、記憶、感覺、和想法。
And let this flame of transmutation come into your physical body, into every cell,
讓這個轉化火焰進入你的肉身,進入每一個細胞,
as if the breath of God has come into every cell in your body, bringing with it vitality, life,
好像神的氣息進入你身體的每一個細胞,帶來生命力與活力
as if the sacred fire is being lit in every cell in your body, burning away all imperfection.
好像神性火焰點燃你的每一個細胞,燒掉所有不完美的一切。
It is as if you are becoming transparent, the you, the personality self,
and you are becoming the sacred fire, 
this fire that is omnipotent, all-powerful, and all-loving.
好像你的人格、自我開始變得透明,你開始變成那神性火焰,
那個全能的,具有無上力量的,具有無條件的愛的火焰。

You are resonating with this flame, and there is nothing that is standing in its way.
現在你與神性火焰共振你們之間沒有阻礙。
Let it move through all four of your lower bodies now, continuing to burn away,
神性火焰穿透你的四層身體〜思維體、情緒體、乙太體、肉體〜持續的燃燒,
to dissolve all imperfection from this and any lifetime, 
all causes that might result in negative effects.
融化你前世今生所有不完美不圓滿的一切,所有造成負面影響的「因果」。
And you have a master who is working with you.
The beings of light are sponsoring you in this transmutation of energy.
你有一位大師與你一起運作,許多光之靈也都轉化能量中幫助你
As all that stands in the way is dissolved, see if you can become this sacred fire.
當阻礙你的一切都消融時,看看你是否能成為這神性火焰

And from this state, allow your consciousness to become completely peaceful,
growing quieter and quieter, until you come to a state of rest; no thought, no feeling.
從這個狀態,讓你的意識變得完全平靜,越來越安寧,
直到你進入一種安息的狀態,沒有任何想法、沒有任何情緒波動。
And you will come out of this state, but you will go back in.
你會離開這個狀態,但你會再次進入。
Your Divine Self will bring you back into Itself, into this state of rest,
 a moment in between time.
你的神性自我會把你帶回祂之內,進入這安息的狀態。

And as you come out of this space, new thoughts are forming;
當你離開這個空間,「嶄新的思維」正在形成:
thoughts of beauty, thoughts that allow you to see the divine in all life and in yourself,
thoughts of hope, thoughts that are clear and reflect reality,
that tell you the truth of who you are, the beauty and the light within you, illumined thoughts.
美善的思維,能讓你在萬物之中以及自己的內在「看到神性」,
充滿希望的思維、具啟發性的思維、清明且反映實相的思維,
反映你的真實本質、你內在的莊嚴華美、你內在的永恆光明。
Feel your Divine Self through resonance putting you in touch with new thoughts
感覺你的神性自我透過「共振」讓你接觸嶄新的思想,
that open the way to the new future, the new forms, the new life ahead;
為嶄新的未來,嶄新的形式,嶄新的生活開啟道路;
thoughts that refuse and reject all thoughts of limitation, all limiting,
every thought that does not show you the real.
新的思維會拒絕所有限制性的想法,所有的限制,以及任何不能展現你真相的想法。
All the thoughts that are coming out of this Divine Self,
thoughts that show you how to reach enlightenment,
that you are already enlightened, you just have not realized it yet, 
but you are rapidly doing so.
所有來自神性自我的思維會教導你如何開悟,
會告訴你,你已經開悟,只是你還不了解,但你很快就會明白。

And go back in now to this state of complete peace. Let your Divine Self draw you in.
現在,回到這完全安寧的狀態,讓你的神性自我帶你進入。
And as you come out, new emotions are being stimulated; emotions of trust in the universe,
當你出來時,「嶄新的感覺」正在開啟;信任宇宙的感覺
knowing that you always have everything you need when it you need it,
〜你會明白,當你需要任何人事物時,你總是能得到,宇宙都會供應你〜
feelings of joy, of expansiveness, of spaciousness in your life.
喜悅的感覺,擴展的感覺,無限寬廣的感覺。

Going into the Divine Self, coming out with more joy, more peace, more harmony.
現在,進入神性,將更多的喜悅、安寧、與和諧帶出來。
Letting yourself be drawn back into this state of silence, just for a moment,
讓自己回到完全靜默的狀態,只需要片刻,
into the Divine Self, no thought, no need to do anything, just be.
進入神性,不想任何事,不需要做任何事,就只是「存在」。

And as you come out, a new etheric structure being created around you,
當你從那狀態離開時,一個「嶄新的乙太結構」將在你周圍形成,
a new body of light that can hold the radiance of the Divine Self,
that can hold the perfection of well being, beauty, harmony in all of the bodies,
一個新的光體,能展現神性自我的光輝,能維持各層次身體的健康、美麗、與和諧,
the lesser energies and entities, elementals and devas, 
being replaced with this solar lives of light,
the etheric body being stimulated with great light.
較低的能量、元素,被這光的靈性活力所取代,你的乙太體被巨量的光持續激活。
And out of that, the beauty of the physical, 
for it cannot help but reflect the light of the mental body, and the etheric.
因此,肉體開始散發出美麗,因為肉體不得不反映出思維體和乙太體的光。

So feel yourself coming together in a new way, a new alignment with a higher light,
感覺自己以嶄新的方式整合,與更高的光明有新的連結,
as if the sun is rising and a new level of illumination is coming into your life, 
the light of the real, the divine.
就好像旭日東昇,一個嶄新光明的境界開始進入你的生命,是實相的光,是神性。
And feel your resonance with this light.
Your energy is so stable, so harmonious, so clear, 
that you are in resonance with this higher light.
感覺你與這個光明共振。你的能量極為穩定、和諧、清晰,你與這高等的光明共振。

And holding this resonance, turn to an area of your life that you would like to transform.
保持這個共振,把注意力轉向生活中你想要改善的一個的領域。
And all you need do is stay in this state, the sacred flame, the Divine Self, the resonance with this higher light, and just hold this area until it comes into resonance with this space.
你只需要保持在神性火焰,神性自我的狀態裡,與這高等光明共振,
並且把注意力放在這個生活領域,直到它與這神聖空間共振。
Until all that is left of this area is beauty, and light, and the real.
直到這個生活領域裡只剩下美善、光明、和真實

And in this light turn to a new area of your life, one that has not yet taken form;
the future, and just hold this pattern of beauty.
在這神性火焰的光中,把注意力轉向你生活裡一個新的領域,一個尚未形成的領域;
擁抱這「未來」,靜觀這美好的藍圖。
As you hold this state where your thoughts are pure, your emotions are clear,
當你維持在神性火焰的狀態,你的思維是單純的,你的情感是純淨的,
and you have transmuted much of the filters that you would project onto reality,
what will manifest will be in harmony with this state of your Divine Self.
你已轉化了許多遮蔽實相的看法,你即將展現的一切,都會與神性和諧一致。
Let this sacred fire transmute anything, any energy within you at any level
that might distort what you experience in this new area of your life,
any memories of the past, any sense of failure, any fear,
讓這神性火焰轉化可能扭曲「你在這個嶄新生活領域裡體驗」的任何人事物及能量,
讓神性火焰轉化過去的負面記憶,任何失敗的感覺,任何恐懼,
let it take this away
讓神性火焰燒掉這一切,
until you are facing this future situation with the light
of confidence, of power, of beauty, of trust, of a knowingness of who you are.
直到你能以「信心、力量、美善、信任、與了悟真我的光」面對未來的情境。
And as this new area comes about, see it happening with beautiful, precise energy.
當這個新的​​生活領域來臨時,看到它以美好、精準的能量展開。
You are guided in every moment how to create it and bring it into form.
每一刻,你都被引導如何去「創造嶄新的生活領域」,並且讓它成形。
And you do not need to know what that form will be, or when, or how it will come about.
你並不需要知道:它會以什麼形式、在什麼時候、或以什麼方法到來。
It will be in resonance with this state that you are creating it from.
但它會與你在創造它時的神性狀態共振。

And now take this beautiful space, this sacred space, and the sacred flame,
現在,感知這美麗、神性的空間,和神性的火焰,
and let us hold the world in this transmuting, sacred fire,
讓我們把「全世界」放在這神性轉化昇華的火焰中,
and ask that all that can be released from humanity be released;
並且請求神性讓所有的人釋放所有需要被釋放的一切;
all the thought forms, all the emotions, all the karma and the ancient patterns.
所有的負面思想概念、所有的負面情緒、所有的業力、和陳舊過時的模式。
Let us hold together this sacred transmuting flame, this fire, as if we are encircling the world,
讓我們一起維持這神性轉化的火焰,就好像我們用神性火焰環繞著整個地球
and seeing the light of the rising sun, the light of the new, dawning on humanity;
new thoughts, new feelings, fresh perspective.
靜觀旭日升起的光輝,嶄新的光明,人性的曙光,新的思維,新的感受,新的觀點。
The light coming up for humanity, as if everyone is starting to wake up from a deep sleep,
這光明為人類升起,就好像每個人都開始從沉睡中甦醒
the mists and fogs are leaving and the light of the real is dawning.
迷霧正在消散,實相的光明已經到來。

好!祝福各位擁有美好的一天!
*
感謝外在神性、內在神性、所有的天使、所有的指導靈!


〜感謝Arthur修改翻譯〜